Simple Web Design CMS
Simple CMS system made for Web Designers written in PHP. Just one PHP file easy setup and no database required. Works fine on *nix systems on windows i don't know (you can try).
A webserver like Apache and PHP >= 5 running.
- It is now possible to create and edit hidden files like .htaccess
- There is no need to set or create a upload folder any more
- Design is a bit nicer now
- Some PHP warnings are gone now
- Setting multiple usernames with password is now possible
- You can set the file size limit for file uploading
- The logout link works fine now
- Uploading files is now possible
- A nice hover over the directory list (not in IE)
- If you make a change you get a notice in red
- Documentation and License link at the bottom
- Unzip download
- Open simplewebdesigncms.php in your favorite editor
- Set your username and password (or multiple usernames with password)
- Disable extentions for editing (e.g. .gif .jpg .png .ico) or leave default
- Set path to document root or leave default
- Set maximum file size for file upload or leave default
- Upload simplewebdesigncms.php to your Apache webserver
- Give write permissions to document root directory like CHMOD 0777
- Open a browser like Firefox and surf to simplewebdesigncms.php
- Login with your username and password
- Create folders, create files, edit files or upload files
- That is it!
Found a problem:
Please let me know if you find any problems at joosthoeks[AT]gmail[DOT]com
Simple Web Design CMS by Joost Hoeks is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Netherlands License.
Based on a work at simplewebdesigncms.joosthoeks.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://simplewebdesigncms.joosthoeks.com.